Windzip Jacket - Citrus
- 20% Off Storewide thru Cybernetic Monday!
- Heads up! — Only 2 left
- Inventory on the way
Our friends at Relwen say — "Akin to wearing a skinny sleeping bag, this is quite possibly our most versatile garment. A slimmer and more fitted version of the popover, the jacket deploys a combination of quick closure snaps with a 2-way zipper. We’ve added the security of a zippered chest pocket and warmth for your hands with casual on-seam side-entry pockets. A super easy throw-on to go anywhere with a double-layer stand-up collar. Equally adept to layer under a larger parka for superior warmth."
- Classic athletic fit
- Temperature range: 35º to 50º
- Shell: 94% nylon + 6% spandex, full-dull stretch, breathable, semi-water resistant, 115 gsm
- Lining: 95% polyester + 5% spandex, end-on-end stripe peached jersey, 100% recycled polyester insulation, 60 gram fill, w/ 1" horizontal quilting thru + thru
- Hidden on-seam hand pockets lined w/ soft brushed tricot
- Stand-up collar of double layer quilted self-shell material
- Dual closure snap and 2-way molded-zip placket w/ reinforcing blue nylon taslan facing
- Black oxidized copper plated brass snap hardware, w/ large coil zip applied chest pocket
- Bound lycra cuffs and hem for clean, durable, and highly functional finish
- Machine wash cold, no bleach, air dry or tumble low, do not iron