Featuring the same build and fit characteristics as our stretch cotton “Flyweight” variant. The only difference is a summery assortment of hemp, organic cotton, and seersucker fabrics.
These are crafted to fit on the fly with working sleeve buttons that are to be rolled, along with other construction surprises you’d only find in serious field jackets. Built to be wrinkled, never pressed.
- fit: classic; tapered waist; natural shoulder
- cement/grey seersucker: 100% cotton seersucker, 177 gsm/5.2 oz
- navy/white mini tick check: 55% linen, 45% cotton plain weave, 177 gsm/5.2 oz
- dk navy + palm green herringbone: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton, 225 gsm/6.9 oz
- interior trim: 100% cotton woven sateen quarter back cape, rear game pocket, seam bindings
- 4 button center front + throat tab closure, working sleeve buttons
- exterior welt chest pocket with two open patch hand pockets, w/ interior zipper chest pocket
- care: delicate machine wash or hand wash cold; hang dry only; steam iron as needed