From drizzles to downpours, The Winslow is the first thing you’ll reach for when the weatherman delivers the bad news. And...it looks so damn good—especially in this striking mustard color—that we wouldn’t blame you for throwing it on even when the forecast is clear. Better safe than sorry, right?
The Winslow Parka is custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproofed fabrics since 1864.
- 100% organic cotton beeswaxed canvas
- 60% wool, 40% nylon, custom developed blanket stripe liner
- Acetate sleeve lining with recycled poly fill, for ease of getting jacket on and off
- Water and wind repellent
- Two patch pockets at the chest
- Two lower hand warmer pockets with flap
- Pockets lined in wool blanket stripe
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-closure
- Custom Taylor Stich antique brass snaps
- YKK antique brass two-way zipper
- Three piece drawstring hood to allow for ease of movement
- Natural leather cord stoppers and zipper pulls
- Spot clean only
- Fits true to size, but snug at the hips when fully zipped