Our best selling jacket four years running.
A veritable powerhouse of a jacket. The athletic cut of this style is enhanced with tapering knit side panels in conjunction with knit cuff panels allowing for a closer and less bulky fit. Durable warmth is provided by a double-faced knitted shag fleece lining, which in combination with the quilt-thru stretch nylon shell, provides outstanding wind resistance. Updated 2-way center front zipper allows for additional flexibility.
- Athletic fit w/ tapered waist
- Temperature range: 25º to 40º
- Shell: 94% nylon, 6% spandex, full-dull stretch, breathable, semi-water resistant, 98 gsm
- Lining: 100% polyester, 1" vertical channel-quilted double-faced sherpa knit pile, 360 gsm
- Tall stand-up collar w/ double layer sherpa pile insulation
- 1-way molded zipper at center front w/ protective tricot backed chin guard
- Dense trapunto stitched pocket welts (3) w/ coil zippers and soft brushed tricot linings
- Rock-hard drawcord hem w/ 3-hole leather cord stoppers; contoured cuff openings
- Poly knit stretch side panels from hem to chest (and behind cuff openings) allow more flexible fit
- Care instructions: machine wash cold; air dry or tumble low; do not iron