Made from the same ultra-lightweight and compact french terry, Relwen's new polo is in every way the most wearable sweatshirt of the season. It’s a do-everything beast, as adept at the gym as any other 2nd layer, but even more interesting when worn over a woven shirt, or favorite vintage tee, or treated like that actually wearable summer sweater (that never existed until now). Deep 4-button “layerable” placket, contoured collar, and split tail make this a forever wearable classic.
- Classic fit
- 100% cotton, subtly textured thick-thin lightweight french terry, 200 gsm/ 5.9 oz
- 1x1 rib cuffs: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Deep + wide 4-button placket opening w/ horizontal cut buttonholes, w/ 100% cotton sheeting backed placket and collarband for lighter finish
- Smile shaped shirt collarband for closer fit w/ h-bone reinforcement tape across neck/shoulders
- Split tail sideseams, +1/2" longer at back
- Machine wash cold, no bleach, air dry or tumble low, do not iron