Fly-Waxed Trap Blazer - Rye
- In stock and ready for ya!
- Inventory on the way
Our friends at Relwen say — "Our lightest Fall blazer, the new Fly-Waxed utilizes a heritage-based resin treated sheeting cloth. The result looks and reacts like waxed fabric (minus the oiliness and smell), possessing a rigidity that holds the creases of your body movement while also being semi-water resistant. The quality of garment that visibly gets better and more personal with wear."
- Relaxed classic fit, tapered waist, natural shoulder
- Temperature range: 50º to 65º
- Shell: 41% cotton + 43% polyester + 16% nylon, water resistant resin impregnated sheeting cloth, matte finished, 190 gsm
- Interior trim: 100% cotton chamois flannel, quarter back cape, w/ olive sateen interior bindings and rear game pocket
- Interior coil zip chest pocket, dimensionalized for added storage
- Rear game pocket w/ snap welt opening at sideseam
- Adjustable working sleeve buttons
- Delicate machine wash cold, no bleach, air dry only, do not iron