Fly-Waxed CPO - Black Olive
- 20% Off Storewide thru Cybernetic Monday!
- In stock and ready for ya!
- Inventory on the way
Our friends at Relwen say — In a word, “awesome”, because a product like this only gets better the longer it’s lived in, played in, and worked in. The result looks and reacts like waxed fabric (minus the oiliness and smell), possessing a rigidity that holds the creases of your body movement while also being semi-water resistant. The quality of garment that visibly gets better and more personal with wear. Lined with a burly orange sherpa pile and quilted ripstop sleeves, this is one warm jacket. Dual-closure center front of black oxidized snap and zipper hardware with drawcord shirt-tail hem. This is the most rugged shirt jacket we have ever built."
- Classic fit
- Shell: 41% cotton + 43% polyester + 16% nylon, water resistant resin impregnated sheeting cloth,polyurethane coating on backside, 172 gsm matte finished, 190gsm
- Body lining: 100% polyester sherpa knit pile, 438 gsm
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester box quilted ripstop of 60 gram recycled polyester fill
- Dual closure hidden snap and #7 black oxidized center front zipper
- Hidden on-seam side entry hand pockets lined w/ soft brushed tricot
- Interior coil zip chest pocket with dual patch + flap exterior pockets
- Garment wash