Fielding Overshirt - Russet
- 20% Off Storewide thru Cybernetic Monday!
- In stock and ready for ya!
- Inventory on the way
Our friends at Bridge & Burn say — "A steep upgrade from your old flannel camp shirt, the Fielding features workwear-inspired elbow patches and button-flap chest pockets, so you'll look the part while chopping wood at your rental cabin. Hearty wool-blend fabric will keep you toasty in cool air, and if you've ever experienced "scratchy neck syndrome" while wearing a wool shirt, you'll appreciate that we've lined the neckband in soft cotton. From chilly morning coffee shop trips to late Sunday afternoon walks in the forest, the Fielding is the overshirt you'll wear on repeat all season long."
- Standard Fit: Relaxed in the chest and sleeves, and straight through the waist. If between sizes, size down for a tailored look.
- 70% wool + 30% polyester
- Two button-flap chest pockets
- Unlined overshirt with elbow patches
- Dry clean only