Cord Work Shirt - Bone
- 20% Off Storewide thru Cybernetic Monday!
- Heads up! — Only 1 left
- Inventory on the way
Our friends at Relwen say — The trend for corduroy shirts can wax and wane, but new this fall, our 11-wale stretch cotton overshirt is now so right. The fabric is heavy enough to serve as a transitional jacket yet is constructed and shaped like every shirt we make. A classic that only gets better with time, and that looks particularly awesome this season in a new array of original Relwen colors. Equipped with two large-capacity flap pockets and reinforcing canvas from behind the openings for extra durability."
- Classic fit, tapered waist
- 97% cotton + 3% spandex + 14 wale stretch corduroy, 380 gsm
- Yoke lining: 100% cotton, chamois melange flannel twill, 175 gsm
- Clean finished felled seam construction with resulting 4 plys of material at major seams
- 2 1/2" straight collar points
- Large capacity double patch + flap "overshirt" pockets, with reinforcing olive canvas tape at back
- Garment wash