Cord Trap Blazer - Chestnut
- Heads up! — Only 1 left
- Inventory on the way
Our friends at Relwen say — "Ivy style has always played within our product ethos, nowhere more evident than in our corduroy blazer. A garment high on authenticity and classic style, meticulously crafted and just as detailed as our other Trap Blazers, i.e. working sleeve buttons, game pocket, throat latch, and natural shoulder construction. The dense 8 wale cotton pile has a bit more flexibility due to having 2% stretch fiber. We think of our blazers as elevated jean jackets, and they look pretty great with denim, too.
Our new 8 wale cord might need some “brushing” upon receipt—hard packaging can place cord directions at odds across the back and sleeves. Light application of a bristle brush (or rubbing the corduroy against itself) quickly eliminates."
- Classic fit, tapered waist, natural shoulder
- Temperature range: 45º to 60º
- 98% cotton + 2% spandex, 8 wale stretch corduroy, 340 gsm
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Interior trim: 100% cotton woven sateen, quarter back cape, game pocket, front facing, seam bindings
- Interior coil zip chest pocket, dimensionalized for added storage
- Rear game pocket w/ snap welt opening at sideseam
- Adjustable working sleeve buttons, acetate stripe lined sleeves
- Delicate machine wash cold, no bleach, air dry flat, steam iron as needed