Cord Supply Pant - Rye
- 20% Off Storewide thru Cybernetic Monday!
- Heads up! — Only 2 left
- Inventory on the way
Our friends at Relwen say — "The latest version of our classic Supply Pant with all of the painstaking authenticity and attention to construction and detail. The Cord version feels trimmer because the fabric more easily stretches, feeling about as "2nd skin" as any cotton woven pant can feel. The 3% stretch would have you believe that it’s closer to 50%, that’s how remarkable the fabric moves. Not your dad’s cord pants, but that’s obvious from the word go."
- Classic fit with tapered leg
- 97% cotton + 3% spandex + 14 wale stretch corduroy, 380 gsm
- Interior waistband facing: 100% cotton 2x1 natural twill
- Faithfully constructed U.S. military utility trouser of '50s and '60s era, front pockets rolled with
- seam allowance forward of entry, back pockets cut wider than sewn width for excess fullness
- Mountaineering crotch gusset at base of rise distributes extra comfort + mobility; knee pleats