The latest version of Relwen's classic Supply Pant with all of the painstaking authenticity and attention to construction and detail. The Cord version feels trimmer because the fabric more easily stretches, feeling about as "2nd skin" as any cotton woven pant can feel. The 3% stretch would have you believe that it’s closer to 50%, that’s how remarkable the fabric moves. Not your dad’s cord pants, but that’s obvious from the word go.
- fit: classic
- content: 97% cotton, 3% spandex, 14 wale stretch corduroy, 380 gsm
- interior waistband facing: 100% cotton 2x1 natural twill
- faithfully constructed U.S. military utility trouser of '50s and '60s era, front pockets rolled w/ seam allowance forward of entry, back pockets cut wider than sewn width for excess fullness
- mountaineering crotch gusset at base of rise distributes extra comfort + mobility; knee pleats
- care: machine wash cold, no bleach, hang dry only, steam iron as needed